1,500+ Business Documents

< Go back

Topic: Noise reduction and control

Noise log - to be completed by complainant
File size:

# Pages:

Noise log - to be completed by complainant

Noise log - to be completed by complainant

If you have a neighbour whose noisy activities are really disrupting your business, what type of information should you gather in order to raise a formal complaint? Our record form will help.

Getting the ball rolling

Nuisance noise is not only disturbing, it can be detrimental to your business if not resolved quickly and efficiently. If you are experiencing nuisance noise contact the environmental health officer (EHO) at your local council. Usually, the EHO will then visit your property to investigate. However, if the noise is not audible all the time, or if it varies in volume, the council will often ask you to make a record covering a period of at least two weeks.

To avoid this delay, you can make a start on keeping your log by completing our Noise Log - To Be Completed by Complainant

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • customer.services@indicator-flm.co.uk • www.indicator-flm.co.uk
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719