Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Is your personal PC insured for business use?

As a company director you may want, or have, to work from home from time to time and this may involve using your own PC and other equipment. Will this mean you lose cover for these on your home insurance in the event of a claim?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719