Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Tax relief for a director’s personal assistant

You could really do with some help with the business admin, but your company can’t afford to take on another worker. Can you instead pay your spouse or partner from your own pocket and get a tax deduction for this?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £342.

Price: £342 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719