Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Are you properly insured to employ students?

You’re thinking of taking on a school student for work experience. It will only be for a few weeks but according to a colleague you’ll need to have special employers’ insurance cover. Is he correct?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719