Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Can you spread the cost of last year’s tax bill?

Your 2012/13 tax return showed that you owed tax. You expected HMRC to follow its usual procedure and collect it by adjusting your tax code for 2014/15, but instead it’s sent you a bill. Are you within your rights to refuse to pay?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719