Tips & Advice You & Your Business

D&O insurance: can you go to the Ombudsman?

If you have an unresolved complaint with a personal insurance provider, it can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). But what if you’re unhappy about your directors and officers (D&O) cover? Can it deal with that too?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719