Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Can tax underpayments reduce your tax code?

One of our subscribers recently received his tax code for 2016/17. It includes a deduction to collect tax for an out of date year. While HMRC seems to be using this tactic more frequently, do the rules allow it?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719