Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Employee misconduct: can you recover pay?

If an employee commits an act of misconduct you can take disciplinary action against them up to and including dismissal. But can you recover monies, e.g. salary and bonuses, paid to them before the misconduct was discovered?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719