Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Shares - how to get your money back

You and your fellow directors started a business with an injection of cash in return for ordinary shares in the company. Now the company can support itself financially you’d like some of your original money back. Can it be done?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719