Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Unclaimed dividends - what can you do with them?

Your company has been unable to pay dividends to a shareholder because their bank has returned the payment and you can’t contact them at the address you have. Can the company simply pay the money back into its bank?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719