Tips & Advice You & Your Business

The landlord wants to carry out works

Let’s suppose that the landlord of your premises wants to carry out some fairly major remedial works to the building. Must they have regard to the impact that these works will have on your business?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719