Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Who should deal with an employee grievance?

One of your employees has handed you a written complaint marked “formal grievance”. Who should handle it and can you suggest that the matter is dealt with informally in the first instance?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719