Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Introducing “TheMusicLicence” for businesses

If you play music publicly, for example, you have a radio playing in the background, you must be properly licensed. Previously, two separate licences were needed but things have changed. What do you need to know?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719