Tips & Advice You & Your Business

New law to replace HMRC concession on directors’ fees

Your business owns shares in a company. Because of this you sit on its board and get paid a director’s fees. Usually, these count as employment income, but you can sometimes get them treated as trading income instead. Why bother?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719