Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Can the wrong address cost you extra tax?

If HMRC has the wrong address for you or your business on its records you could be paying the wrong amount of tax or land yourself with a penalty. Correcting the error isn’t as simple as you might think. Why, and what can you do about it?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719