Tips & Advice You & Your Business

When can you claim a tax deduction for entertaining?

HMRC applies tough rules to prevent tax relief for entertainment costs. The good news is that there’s an exception for staff entertaining, but as the owner of the business does it extend to you?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719