Tips & Advice You & Your Business

Closing or selling your company - shifting capital gains tax

If you’re closing your company or selling your shares in it you’ll have to pay tax on any capital gain you make. How can you share the gain with your spouse or other family member to reduce the overall tax bill?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £356.

Price: £356 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719